The AHYC Ship’s Store
The Atlantic Highlands Yacht Club has an exciting and ever-growing selection of clothing, gifts and gear all bearing the Club's burgee. Some items will continue to be stocked in the Ship’s Store, others may be individually purchased at our partner vendors: LL Bean and Initial Impact - a local, family-run business. Both are listed below, with web sites that allow you to browse the products and order directly from the merchant. So, start shopping...
The Ship's Store will continue to offer several products with the AHYC burgee, including many new items from reputable companies:
- Official AHYC items: Jacket trefoil emblems with pins, burgees
- Barnard – Maine men’s silk neck ties with woven burgee design
- Adam caps w/Burgee
- Polo shirts w/Burgee
- Tees - short & long sleeved
- SailorBags - 100% genuine sailcloth
- Leatherman Burgee Ribbon Belts, Key tabs, Dog Collars & Leads
- ElizaB Flip flops with Burgee ribbon
- Tervis Tumblers w/Burgee, two sizes
- ChART Metalworks- navigational style jewelry & gifts
- Burgee Pins, Burgee car decals & floating anchor key chain
LANDS’ END BUSINESS OUTFITTERS
See bartender to purchase items now available in the Ships Store. AHYC gift bags avail. for an immediate gift presentation.
Ship’s Store Committee
If you have ideas for the Ship’s Store, or just want to inquire about items of interest, please let the Ships Store Committee know.
Chair – Patti Worth – 732-233-6526 or email@example.com
Co-Chair – Sue Olsen - 908-872-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Members –Theresa Setaro, Melanie Layton, Mary O’Donnell, Kathleen Sohl and Margery Rice